Process Engineer Safty Valves
vacature online sinds 1/03/2019
Regio Antwerpen - Projectsourcing
For one of our partners, one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services, we are looking for a Process Engineer Safety Valves to work on-site in a Antwerp Petrochemical plant.
They are led by these core values :
- People are their greatest asset
- They are a relationship based company
- Growth is imperative.
- Calculate Safety Valves for the Petrochemical sector
- Participates in the design of a process unit
- Develops process flow diagrams, heat and material balances to define project scope
- Prepares specifications and operating parameters for process, piping and instrumentation equipment
- Calculates and organizes data for P&ID's
- Assists with development of process control narratives and cause & effect diagrams
- Performs hydraulic calculations for fluid and vapor circuits
- Prepares sizing calculations for pressure relieving devices
- Participates in HSE in Design activities
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
As a process engineer you will fulfill a crucial role in projects in the petrochemical industry and you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
- Safety is your first priority
- Experience with Safety valves is a must
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering discipline
- Be able to word independent and function in a team
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Process Engineer
- Proficient in Dutch and English in oral and written communication.
JOBS IN MIND offers you as Project Sourcing Partner a fixed contract for a project located at our client. Depending on the function level and your job expertise the salary package will vary.
- Common elements of such a package are:
- Gross salary
- Lump-sum allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Car / Fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance
Solliciteer voor deze job