Service and Project Engineer Building Technologies
vacature online sinds 1/03/2019
Regio Brussel - Projectsourcing
Within the division Building Technologies the role of the service & start-up engineer contains task of After sales service, preventive Maintenance, the follow-up of interventions and the optimalisation of customer installations.
- Permanent co-working with the internal teams of planning and management
- Ensuring the maintenance of plants at customers according to the rules of the art and in function of the company's processes
- Responsible for troubleshooting and Intervention on HVAC applications within Belgium
- Operational assistance for the contracts from the office or in the field
- Providing assistance as well as a positive support to the customers
- Actively cooperate with the Center or Competences and the project department
- Support to the Division "Sales"
- Communicate efficiently with the entire organization
- Provide support and help to other Service Engineers and Supervisors for their tasks on customer contracts.
- Development of the company's business.
- Clarifying issues with the Engineering department
- Analyses and programming of the different Systems of the product range
- Perform I/O tests on the field
- Ensure a qualitative start-up in commissioning faze
- Working in close collaboration with the project manager
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in electrical mechanics/Acclimatization or equivalent through experience
- Languages: Dutch/French/English
- Expertise in the field of Commissioning and Control of HVAC installations.
- Thorough knowledge in the low voltage domain
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC, standards and installations
- Thorough knowledge of the various it domains (HW & SW)
- Affinity with energy management and alternative energy sources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of Desigo PX, VISONIK, Desigo Insight, is a plus
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess good writing and spelling skills
- Customer focused
- Able to work Autonomously and have a good time management
- Commercial set
JOBS IN MIND offers you as Project Sourcing Partner a fixed contract for a project located at our client. Depending on the function level and your job expertise the salary package will vary.
- Common elements of such a package are:
- Gross salary
- Lump-sum allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Car / Fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance
Solliciteer voor deze job