Multi-disciplinary Project Manager
vacature online sinds 1/03/2019
Regio Antwerpen - Projectsourcing
For one of our partners, one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services, we are looking for a Multi-disciplinary Project Manager.
They are led by these core values :
- People are their greatest asset
- They are a relationship based company
- Growth is imperative.
For the Project Department in Antwerp we are looking for a Multi-disciplinary Project Manager who will have the following responsibilities :
As Project Manager you have the overall responsibility for a project in all aspects including the overall quality, schedule, cost, HSE and human relations amongst the team members.
Your role covers:
- Overall management of projects from the feasibility study to EPCm phase, including the contractual interfaces between Jacobs and the Client.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensuring quality deliverables within scope
- Ensuring project financial performance
- Risk and change management
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Supporting business development initiatives
You report to the Manager of Projects.
As a project manager you fulfill a crucial role in projects in the (petro)chemical & pharmaceutical industry, and you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
- Safety is your first priority
- Master or Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline
- Strong team player
- 8+ years of experience as an Project Manager in the process industry (Chemicals, Oil & Gas or Pharmaceuticals)
- Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch
JOBS IN MIND offers you as Project Sourcing Partner a fixed contract for a project located at our client. Depending on the function level and your job expertise the salary package will vary.
- Common elements of such a package are:
- Gross salary
- Lump-sum allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Car / Fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance