Senior Instrumentation Engineer
vacature online sinds 27/04/2020
Regio Antwerpen - Projectsourcing
For one of our partners, one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services, we are looking for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer.
They are led by these core values :
- People are their greatest asset
- They are a relationship based company
- Growth is imperative.
For our E&I department in Antwerpen/Gent we are looking for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer who will have the following responsibilities :
You will assist, prepare, check, approve
- Instrument datasheets, calculations, requistions
- Scope of work subcontract
- Control systems specifications
- Batch control descriptions
- Auxiliary systems
- Safeguarding specifications
- Logic diagrams
- Analyzer requisitions, calculations, narratives, schematics, house specifications, hook-ups
- Bib tabulations
- Vendor information reviews
You will manage & coordinate a team.
As a senior instrumentation engineer you will fulfill a crucial role in projects in the (petro)chemical & pharmaceutical industry, and you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
- 6 to 10 years of experience
- Presentation skills
- Multi office project experience
- Multi business line experience
- Multi project phase experience
- Proficient in Dutch & English
JOBS IN MIND offers you as Project Sourcing Partner a fixed contract for a project located at our client. Depending on the function level and your job expertise the salary package will vary.
- Common elements of such a package are:
- Gross salary
- Lump-sum allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Car / Fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance