Process and Concept Engineer
vacature online sinds 9/09/2021
Regio Antwerpen - Werving & Selectie
For one of our partners, a thriving engineering company, we are looking for a Process and Concept engineer to set the Concepts for Food and Chemical installations before presented to the designers for Basic design.
As a Process and Concept engineer you will be responsible for creating customized process solutions for our industrial clients in the food and chemical industry. You’ll get the opportunity to specialize in the conceptual design of high-technological process installations.
- You’ll be responsible to develop and (help) present process solutions for our customers needs, based on provided product and process information.
- You use your technical knowledge and creativity to provide your customer with the best possible ingenious solution.
- As a part of the specialized sales team, you will cooperate closely with the key account manager and form a dedicated team.
- You are in the possession of a higher technical degree.
- You have by preference a first work experience.
- You're eager to learn and interested in the latest technology developments and possess a broad technical knowledge.
- You possess analytical and creative skills and good communicative and language skills (at least Dutch and English, French is an asset)
- You like to work independently but at the same time you are also looking for a team of which you can be a part and from which you can learn and motivate each other.
JOBS IN MIND mediates you as Recruitment and Selection Partner towards a fixed contract with our client. The salary package will be offered by the client, taking into account their wage policy, the job level and your expertise.
Solliciteer voor deze job