vacature online sinds 27/04/2020
Regio Antwerpen - Projectsourcing
For one of our partners, one of the world's leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector, we are looking for a Piping Designer.
The Piping design team within the project is responsible for the routing of all the pipes and the complete lay-out of the plant.
As a Piping Designer you will be responsible for Piping Design services for a large variety of brown field and revamp facilities for petrochemical, oil, chemical, gas and industrial services. These services comprise of conceptual design, project specifications, basic engineering, extend basic engineering and detailed design for reimbursable- and lump sump projects.
- Field check of P&ID’s by frequent site visits
- Generate material lists
- Participate in design reviews within the Project team
- Preparation of plot plans, arrangement drawings and isometrics by using 2D and 3D design tools (Smart Plant 3D or Autocad Plant 3D)
- TSO or Bachelor Elektromechanics or equivalent
- 5-10 year Design Experience
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
JOBS IN MIND offers you as Project Sourcing Partner a fixed contract for a project located at our client. Depending on the function level and your job expertise the salary package will vary.
- Common elements of such a package are:
- Gross salary
- Lump-sum allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Car / Fuel card
- Hospitalization insurance