Field Service Engineer BeNeLux
vacature online sinds 1/03/2019
Regio Gent - Werving & Selectie
For one of our partners we are looking for a Field Service Engineer. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be accountable for the installation, service and preventive maintenance for customers located mainly in the Benelux countries. You will act as a back-up engineer for other regions. Moreover, you will be responsible for the installation and training of our software driving the hardware equipment.
- Install and test the equipment and delivery acceptance. The installation covers especially our CDI hardware. Later on, you can be cross-trained to also service on our CAM equipment.
- Diagnose and repair faulty equipment on site including communication to the Service department and end-customer.
- Conduct pre-installation and preventive maintenance visits.
- Instruct the customer about the day-to-day use and maintenance of their hardware equipment and software collateral.
- Complete intervention reports including sign-off by the customer.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction by conducting courtesy visits, organize follow-up calls, …
- Work in close collaboration with the First Line Hardware team.
- Facilitate the return flow of spare parts.
- Keep your knowledge up to date by attending courses, self-study, and in-depth preparation.
- Willing to travel for 60% around Benelux and approx. 20% of your time abroad
- Bachelor degree in electronics or mechanics. Having a master degree in Industrial Engineering is considered as a plus
- Have an excellent command of English. Dutch and French are considered as a plus
Skills & personal qualifications:
- Have in-depth technical knowledge of our product portfolio (both CDI and CAM) and related products
- Able to demonstrate the base functions of our hardware and related workflow in a customer environment
- Have the ability to diagnose problems and take the necessary actions
- Strong affinity with software
- Able to provide clear information to the customer with respect to action plans & progress
- Can work independently
- Willing to travel for 60% around Benelux and 20% abroad
- Team player with a positive attitude
JOBS IN MIND mediates you as Recruitment and Selection Partner towards a fixed contract with our client. The salary package will be offered by the client, taking into account their wage policy, the job level and your expertise.
Solliciteer voor deze job