International Field Service Engineer
vacature online sinds 27/04/2020
Regio Vlaams-Brabant - Werving & Selectie
For one of our partners we are looking for an International Field Service Engineer to become part of a team that is responsible for Field Service work (commissioning, operation, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair) worldwide.
The field service engineer’s tasks include: on call technical phone support, field response to equipment and customer issues. You will provide detailed field reports that are useful for the whole organization after every installation or technical intervention and give support to Sales and Project Management. You will provide training of customer maintenance and service personnel on site.
- Responsible for an effective field service work in terms of costs and timing.
- Ensuring the maximum performance of the company's machines in the field to satisfy the customers.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
- Install or make adjustments on company's machines.
You are flexible, willing to travel abroad and you meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- No previous experience is needed.
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits and PLC circuits would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of programming, preferably C++, C, Java or Python are considered to be a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages are considered to be a plus.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Willing to travel abroad for at least 80% of the time, based on a flexible schedule. This means it could be also during weekends or in holiday seasons.
JOBS IN MIND mediates you as Recruitment and Selection Partner towards a fixed contract with our client. The salary package will be offered by the client, taking into account their wage policy, the job level and your expertise.