Electronics Design Engineer
vacature online sinds 21/09/2022
Regio Waasland - Werving & Selectie
For one of our partners we are looking for a Electronics Design Engineer to develops (sub)-systems for spacecraft applications. This includes both scientific experiments for research in space as well as complete satellite systems.
- In this position, you will be part of their expert electronic design team developing electronic units for space instruments or for space equipment.
- This includes:
- Translating challenging board level requirements into an electronic circuit
- Performing the necessary simulations to prove the correctness of the electronic circuit
- Interact with thermal, structural and reliability engineers
- Documentation of the electronic circuit and its accompanying analysis
- Follow-up and review of PCB layout
- Preparing the board level test procedure
- Performing detailed design verification
- Supporting the system level validation
- Performing equipment level design feasibility studies
- Master degree in Electronics
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar technical environment (Electronics Design).
- Experience with detailed electronic design (including analog, digital, power, high-speed, RF) for safety-critical or rad-hard applications is an strong asset.
- A good and practical knowledge of layout, production and testing techniques is a strong advantage.
- Previous hands-on experience with electronic design verification and validation is a plus.
- Experience in Automotive Electronics with high reliability specifications is a plus
- Pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and result-oriented team player with a strong focus on details and efficient design implementation.
- Fluency in English is an absolute must.
JOBS IN MIND mediates you as Recruitment and Selection Partner towards a fixed contract with our client. The salary package will be offered by the client, taking into account their wage policy, the job level and your expertise.
Solliciteer voor deze job