Learning and Development Coördinator (HR)
vacature online sinds 21/09/2022
Regio Brussel - Projectsourcing
For one of our Partners, a leading company in the world of Electrical trasmission, we are looking for a Learning & Development Coördinator to support their HR structure.
A new "Knowledge & Competence" department has been created within P²MO. Its mission is to ensure that the employees of Elia Engineering have the right skills to meet all the current and future challenges of Elia Infrastructure. This department works closely with the business and the Elia Academy (HR L&D and Assets Competence Center) to implement all the necessary activities to develop our competences in line with current and future needs.
You will work directly with the manager of the department and take responsibility for and/or provide expertise in the following activities
- Supporting the company in talent development and job evolution (Start-Up academy, developing career paths, planning training, ...)
- Supporting the company in the development of new activities and knowledge bases (all skills, both soft and hard, technical and non-technical).
- Single point of contact for the company, HR, L&D, security, training center ... for all learning and development related issues.
- Centralized governance of all knowledge and competence related topics and documents (documents, processes, framework, tools, training ...).
- Provide companies with relevant information and statistics on the infrastructure population.
- Single source of truth for all people-related information.
- You have a Master's degree preferably in HR (Learning and development) or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in a Learning and development department.
- You have several years of experience in project management.
- You have excellent skills in managing internal and external stakeholders (outside of Elia).
- You have experience in creating educational content.
- You have a good knowledge of the technical activities of the Infrastructure department (a large part of the training is related to technical skills).
- You have an excellent attitude towards safety.
- You are able to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with LMS systems and e-learning platforms is a plus.
- You are able to work completely independently.
- You have analytics’ skills, reporting, statistic,…
- You are customer-oriented and good communication skills.
- You speak and write French, Dutch and English fluently.
JOBS IN MIND offers you as Project Sourcing Partner a fixed contract for a project located at our client. Depending on the function level and your job expertise the salary package will vary.
- Common elements of such a package are:
- Gross salary
- Lump-sum allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Car / Fuel card
Solliciteer voor deze job