vacature online sinds 11/05/2022
Regio Antwerpen - Projectsourcing
For one of our Partners, a global manufacturer of petrochemicals and speciality chemicals and oils, we are looking for a Reliability engineer.
The Reliability Engineer is a key-person within the site. You are an important part in the team looking for the reliable operation of the assets, comprising of one PP plant, two HDPE plants and utilities. Your focus will be on the long-term and not on the day-to-day maintenance.
You are responsible for technical support to the maintenance and operations organisation regarding reliability issues. You will improve the overall reliability of the site by setting up the strategy and methodologies for predictive and preventive maintenance on the major equipment
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Is responsible for the development of a long term asset plan containing maintenance and replacement strategies based on the criticality of the equipment.
- This means :
- Responsible for the long term predictive and preventive maintenance plan and hence the activity based budget to allow execution of this plan.
- Advise about the strategy to be followed based on findings and experience during the life-time of the equipment, taking in account the recommendations of the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and best practices.
- Responsible for determining, creating and ordering the right spare parts
- Decide on maintenance actions regarding predictive maintenance findings
- Initiates Maintenance Projects which improve the plants reliability.
- Follow-up the performance of the (major) equipment and decide on corrective action whenever necessary. (MTBF, MTTR, Maintenance cost, Operating cost, ..)
- Implements, supported by reliability functions within the department, sound predictive and preventive maintenance programs on the plants static and rotating equipment, on electrical equipment and systems and on the whole range of instrumentation.
- Provides technical support to the maintenance crews in troubleshooting, mainly for rotating equipment, but also for non-standard maintenance interventions.
- Provides technical support to the department Studies and Construction upon request. --Facilitates Hand-overs from Engineering to Maintenance in order to make sure new installations are ready to be operated and maintained.
- Improves the overall process safety performance by, based on the technical knowledge, representing the maintenance department during regular Hazop sessions.
- Takes the lead in
- identifying bad actors, based on maintenance cost and number of interventions performing RCA of the problems or failures
- proposing solutions and the cost to implement
- implementing improvements and follows-up results.
- Monitors the daily assignment of the right cost-centers to the raised workorders, since this is crucial for a good follow-up and information gathering from the SAP system. Information needed as base for the reliability improvements and activity based budget.
- Coaches and trains the technicians and operators where needed to improve or maintain technical skills and to improve reliability awareness.
- Acts as SAP Single Point of Contact for the PM module.
- Master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Some experience (5 years) in reliability engineering, maintenance supervision and engineering (projects) in (petro)chemical company is required to develop aspects such as maintenance and engineering processes, cost analysis and budgeting.
- Experience of polymerisation and finishing technologies is preferred, at least experience in the (petro)chemical industry.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and business expectations is really an added value.
- Mechanical engineering competency and understanding of key maintenance and engineering processes and success factors .
- Methodology how to approach and deal with problems: technical and organisational
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge/experience on rotating equipment is main priority.
- Capability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to create a clear, realistic vision of the objectives .
- Enthusiastic leader, that can inspire and influence a multi-discipline group and challenge continuously in order to reach the goals.
- Has a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Capability to develop a team spirit and teamwork across departments in order to create a close cooperation between several departments and to reach common objectives .
- Being a role model for core values such as integrity, honesty and HSE.
- Site sponsor for Reliability
Solliciteer voor deze job